Monday, December 13, 2010

Joe Kay - WAVlength


"Laid-Back (Brussels) has been one of the most inspiring internet movements, radio-show, blog, & online magazine within my life over the past few years. The content that they provide and the way they market their vision is quite impressive in my opinion. They also have their own 24/7 Radio Show that plays/provide the best urban music over the last 40 years available as an App for your Mac/PC/iPhone. Follow up over at:

http://www.laid-back.be/blog/
http://www.mixcloud.com/LaidBackRadio/joekay-wavlength/

Being able to contribute a personal mix is humbling for me and I hope you all enjoy my selections. The selections consist of all the material that I have received or dug for this past month.
Respect to you." --Joe Kay

Art Work by 96.

WAVlength by JOEKAY

01. MonkeyRobot - Oh My God
02. Dibiase - Alright
03. La Melodia - Unity (Instrumental)
04. Danny Brown - Generation Rx (14 KT)
05. Teebs - Personal Winter
06. S1 & Caleb - Every Girl Remake
07. Mar - 1st Session
08. Paddy Fred & LP - One
09. Kim Hill - Right Now (Presto Remix)
10. Tony Tritone - Lovin' You
11. Boonie Mayfield - It's Nothin'
12. AFTA-1 - LLA NO
13. Jesse Boykins III - Nectar
14. G Mo - Uh Oh
15. Tyler, The Creator - Odd Toddlers feat. Casey Veggies
16. Oddisse - Still Never Rains (Instrumental)
17. I-Tone - Space Pad
18. Tony Tritone - You're That Girl
19. Billy Palmier - My Soul feat. Leftooo
20. Mono/Poly - Slide Past
21. M Slago - Felicia
22. Arts The Beatdoctor - Split Personality
23. Comfort Fit & Jinna Morocha - The Moon Come Closer
24. SBTRKT/SAMPHA - Evening Glow
25. Earl Sweatshirt - Couch feat. Tyler, The Creator
26. Africa Hi-Tec - Too Late feat Rio
27. Jneiro Jarel - Twilight
28. Koen - 289
29. Eric Coleman - Islands

SoundCloud