Friday, November 18, 2011

Joe Kay - Soulection Radio Show #58


Another Dome Splitting 2hr mix from the homie Joe Kay !

"This show was probably my favorite set out of all the shows that I've done for the past couple of months. I thought our energy was on point, the music was very diverse and bangin'! I really don't know how Soulection keeps getting better every week. 168 hrs = 1 wk, & I swear that the time-frame between each show feels like 3 days at max. I don't know how the music keeps coming, but it just keeps coming harder every week.

We kicked things off with some classic gems by Mos & Tall Black Guy, then we transitioned over to some brand new Dirg Gerner (fLako) ft. Fatima. Look out for that EP soon. Heavy ish! I also want to take time to announce that Soulection discovered some gifted producers that go by the name of -- Hwood (UK) & Rekchampa (USA). Both of these artists respectably create future-garage/post-dub style music. Look out! I hope you enjoyed the Aaliyah rmxs, Arp 101's modern-funk vibes, Sango's Little Drago flip + all the other gems! "

-Joe Kay