Wednesday, July 08, 2015

RAJ MAHAL //// THE GIFT VOL. 8


The homie Raj Mahal in Collaboration with HouseShoes present The Gift Vol. 8

"I've known Raj for a long time.
A frequent patron at St. Andrews in the prime years, Raj has been honing his craft for years. I hit him last year to send me a gang of joints to see if he had enough heat on deck for me to put him in the series.
On Xmas eve last year, I put the 88 joints that Raj sent me a few weeks earlier in my phone to go thru. The next day my lil homie Smokey died 15 mins after my son opened his presents. I had to go to the store after all this and pressed play on Raj's joints son as I got in the car.
The first track in the playlist sounded like Smokey's fucking funeral, and I knew when I heard this that that the world to had to hear it. I just had to find 11 more joints out of those 88. I did.
Limited vinyl late summer.
Welcome to The Gift - Vol VIII: Raj Mahal...Enjoy."
-Shoes

Get it Here!